Monday, April 4, 2011

Time for some manis!

Here are some manis I did this past couple of days. I have been running out of ideas. I'm completely blank. I don't know what going on. :( I decided to try whatever came to mind. Here is what I ended up with.

- 1st Mani:
This is what I used. CG crackle Broken Hearted, Sinful Colors Cloud 9 and Wet 'n Wild Silvivor.


The base colors...



On to the crackle...






- 2nd Mani:
I used Sinful Colors Nail Junkie and Bettina Agua.

Nail Junkie



* this one is without flash. the agua color
is really pretty. *

- 3rd Mani:
I tried to do one of does manis that goes from white to black, but it didn't work out. I didn't like it. I don't have colors that work well to make that sequence. So I added CG crackle over it.





- 4th Mani:
 I bought this amazing silver glitter from Nina Ultra Pro called Silver Slipper. It looks like snow. So pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment