Thursday, March 3, 2011

New manis!

Been away for a while. My son is not sleeping well which = me not sleeping at all.

Yesterday I bought 2 new Wet n' Wild colors. They are so pretty. One is sparkly and the other one tonasol. Awesomeness!



I also bought this glittery black from Bettina. I love black and with some sparkles it is a winner!


I'm also obsessed with this orange shimmer color from Sinful Colors. Yes, I know... more sparkle, shimmery, glitter. I can't help it. I love them! The gold is also really pretty. 



I also did this funky pink french mani with a little 3D flower.Wasn't to happy with it. I don't know why. The pink was sort of messy to apply and it's new so I got pissed.



Pretty much those are the new manis that I have done. I have also been using the Gelous gel and my nails have grown a lot. Still have problems with the rebel. It refuses to grow. Well, that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment