Thursday, March 17, 2011

13 Personal Questions

My friend tagged me to do this 13 personal questions...Here we go:

1. What do you order at Starbucks? White Chocolate Mocha, Latte or Strawberries and Cream, depending on my mood.

2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without? My phone.

3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you? I'm scared of the future.

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die? Go to Alaska.

5. What's one food you can't live without? Bread.

6. What's one quote that you live your life by? I'm not a fan of quotes. I prefer song lyrics.

7. What do you like and dislike about Youtube community? I don't care! lol

8. What's your n°1 song on your Ipod/Itunes?  Many favs.

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having? I really don't know. I don't think about that.

10. Favourite number? 2

11. Two hobbies? TV and internet, lol.

12. Two pet peeves? People who just don't know when to shut up and bad drivers.

13. Your guilty pleasure? Pizza.


My followers, do this if you want!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment