Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I saw this, and I wanted to do it.

Saw this on Glitta Gloves. I wasn't tagged but I wanted to do it. I'm not going to tag anybody, just do it if you want to.

A. Age: 
I'm 30. Yes, 30. Wow, that's old.

B. Bed size:
Full.

C. Chore you hate:
Washing the dishes, & cooking. Yes, for me that IS a chore.

D. Day:
I like Saturdays. :)

E. Essential start to your day:
Facebook! lol

F. Favorite color:
Black & Pink, for nail polish too.

G. Gold or Silver:
Silver.

H. Height:
I'm 5'3". 

I. Instruments:
I'm really not one for instruments.

J. Job title:
MOM!

K. Kids:
Enrique Javier, 19 months old!

L. Live:
I live in Puerto Rico. Sunny and warm, right? Wrong! It's been raining like hell and it's in the high 70's or low 80's which is cold here.

M. Mom’s name:
Olga.

N. Nicknames:
Noli or Noe. Nolitoshy is my internet nickname. & there's also Nol, which is only by this person in my life that I found out is reading my blog, but we are currently not on speaking terms.

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Only once, when I gave birth to my son.

P. Pet peeve:
Lairs!

Q. Quote from a movie:
“I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love.” Carrie, Sex and the city

R. Right or left handed:
Lefty.

S. Siblings:
Only child. 

T. Time you wake up:
Depends. When my son wakes up.

U. Underwear:
What?

V. Vegetables you dislike:
Love.

W. What makes you run late:
I'm never late. Really. I plan ahead. Get everything settle the night before to avoid that.

X. X-Rays you’ve had:
None.

Y. Yummy food you make:
None. I can't cook. Well, I like the chicken I make.

Z. Zoo:
Does Animal Kingdom count? If not, I have never been to a zoo. If it does count, the last time was 3 years ago. I can't wait to take my son to a zoo. He loves animal. So do I.

1 comment: