Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm crazy for blue!

I'm not a blue or green fan at all.
Besides the fact that most of them
stain your nails really bad,
I find that they don't look good 
with my skin tone. 

But I have to say that I love this color a lot!
This is SC Kissy.
It's a dupe for some colors that are already out there,
but this is cheaper. 
I can't buy those expensive brands
so I'm all for cheaper brands making dupes.

I do have to say that the down side is
that it stains your nails.
I used 2 coats of my base coat 
so my nails where safe from stains,
but when removing it, 
my fingers got all the stains. 
A cotton ball soaked in acetone 
removed most of the blueish tone. 
After that I went at it with at file 
and I got all the stains out. 

[artificial light]


[flash]

It's consistency reminds me a lot of Daddy's Girl.
It's really sheer and required 3 coats.
It's formula is like a jelly.
Pain in the ass to apply and remove
but it's a beautiful color.

2 comments: