Saturday, November 5, 2011

Nicole by OPI Kardashian Collection


First row from left to right: It's All About Glam, Kim-pletely In Love, All Kendall-ed Up,
Wear Something Spar-Kylie, Sealed With A Kris, Rainbow In The S-Kylie, Disco Dolls.
Second row from left to right: Kendall On The Katwalk, Lister To Your Momager, Follow Me On Glitter,
My Empire...My Rules, Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam, Hard Kourt Fashionista, Kourt Is Red-y For A Pedi.


Wow! I really love almost all of them! 
I really want all the pinks and the two grays. 
Love them!
Kardashian Kolors will be available Holiday 2011.
They retail for around $7.99 each.
More info visit Nicole by OPI.

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh I want them all! Santa should leave these in my stocking. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol tell him to leave me some too! I'm in love with them!

    ReplyDelete