Sunday, April 22, 2012

NOTD: Gap Gold Rush

I saw it, and I knew I had to have it. 
This is GAP Gold Rush.
Yes, GAP sells nail polish.
Most people don't know it yet.
This is actually a dupe for Chanel Peridot.
Great formula and full coverage in one coat,
but I did two.
Fast drying.

[artificial light]



The flash makes it look copper.
Which is not, at all. 
[flash]

I wanted a sunlight pic,
but it's raining and cloudy here today.
I'm going to try later today or tomorrow.
It must looks, amazing under the sun. 

3 comments:

  1. I think I need to run the Gap store and get that haha so pretty!! I know if I walk into the Gap store Ill end up buying clothes too hahah , great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really love their clothes. They have a lot of cute things on sale, with an extra 40% off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so pretty! I want that new OPI (from the Spiderman Collection - can't remember what it's called) because it's also supposed to be a dupe for Peridot.

    ReplyDelete