Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Going away...

I'll be going away for my house in Cabo Rojo 
again really soon and I needed some "beach" clothing.
Well, not exactly, but I did needed some shorts and tank tops. 

At Marshall's I got...

Roxy shorts for $7

Pink shorts for $12.99

I really don't like JCP's clothes.
They are really not my style, at all.
But tanks and plain t's are the same everywhere... 
so it's OK.  
I got...

For Enrique $5 each 

Tanks and a t-shirt for $7 each

Comfy bra for $5

Shirt for $9
[front]

[back]

And at Macy's I got
this black pj t-shirt for $10

At a local pharmacy I got these for $1 each...

Can't wait to have a mini vacation
of sun, beach, pool and fun. 

3 comments:

  1. ropa fresca q las noches andan bn calurosas aqui en cabo rojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vane, gracias! por lo menos de noche dormimos con aire! jajaja

    Hell Notes for Beauty, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete