Monday, January 24, 2011

Newbie


Starting this blog to see if I can manage my life better. Being a mom is harder than I ever imagined. I love him so much but I'm tired and cranky all the time. Sometimes he sleeps all night and all morning, and sometimes he just doesn't sleep at all. I only have a little help from my mom, but only when I go to class. my life changed so much, so fast. I lost many friends and I gain maturity. I have cero time to date and to socialize so I started doing some nail art to de-stress a little bit and I loove it! OCD about it! :) 


These are some of my nail art on my own natural nails. I got the idea from Chloe's Nails. She is awesome!


Btw, my English might not be perfect since my first language is Spanish so have some compassion. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment