Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lost in this world

Today I'm specially tired. Physically and mentally. Tired of being judged by people who don't understand my situation. Tired of being told that I have not right to be tired because I don't work. 

 I'm so physically tired that my whole body is shaking. It's awful! I don't know what to do anymore. I have no help what so ever, from nobody. When I ask my mom to stay with the baby for a couple of hours so I can study, she's never helpful at all. I end up doing the things myself anyway. 

I'm with the baby 24/7 and people still get amazed that I get tired and cranky. WTF? Really? Working 8 hours a day mean shit next to sleeping 3 - 4 hours daily, taking care of Enrique all day, going to classes and studying for test and doing assignments. 

I love my son but everybody needs some help... 

No comments:

Post a Comment