Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Picture time!!!

Warning, the pics suck! I took them with my phone. lol I was to lazy to take good pics since I had no computer. But, some manis I just had to take pics of them. Here they are...

Sinful Colors 24/7 with some black decals

Sinful Colors Beverly Hills


Wet n' Wild Black Creme with Sally Hansen LCD over it

White tips and Sally Hansen LCD

Sinful Colors Tokyo Pearl

Sinful Colors 24/7 (tips) and Sally Hansen LCD

Sinful Colors Pink (tips) and Sally Hansen LCD 

Orly Bubbly Bombshell (two coats) with black tips

Orly Bubbly Bombshell (3 coats) with black tips

Sinful Colors Let's Talk with black tips

Wet n' Wild Party of Five Glitter over Ebony Hater Chris

New colors obsessions... 
1. Wet n' Wild, Party of Five Glitters
2. Orly, Bubbly Bombshell
3. Sally Hansen HD, Cyber and LCD (LCD looks amazing and completely different over black. *picture #4*)
4. Sinful Colors, Beverly Hills and Tokyo Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment